Friday, April 22, 2011

My Favorite Cat Videos - Crazy Cat Lady Teaches Massage and Piano Cat!

As all Internet savvy cat-lovers know, YouTube has created a cat video heaven for us!  We can get our fix on any cat video we want...from the cute and cuddly to the feisty and fierce!  We can see cats doing their cat-thing all over the world!  My favorite cat videos are of the goofy and absurd sort!

Piano-Cat became an Internet sensation years after he passed away....playing off all sorts of celebrities in their moments of glory and/or self-delusion!  If you are not familiar with Piano Cat do a search and check him out.  LOTS of people have created their own moments with him and some are really well-timed and funny...others, well not so much.  It can get a little old if you run into a few duds, but the tune is catchy and the site of his cute little face and out-stretched paws playing the piano will keep you giggling for awhile. 

I have a special place in my heart for Piano-Cat because he reminds me of my Bobo who passed away in 2009. 

Bobo ALWAYS made direct eye-contact with people!  That is why I took him home...he was homeless and sitting at the door of a gas station. He would meow while making direct eye-contact at everyone who walked in and out...I couldn't resist his honest determination in finding himself a home and a human!

This video is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Piano-Cat video!!!  Not only is the actual Hall & Oates music video a ridiculous flashback to what was on MTV in the 80's but how the creator of this version utilized Piano-Cat is a BRILLIANT silly good time so check it out!


My other all time favorite cat video is one that went Viral not too long ago...again, the 80's is in full blast and this woman loves and wants to nurture cats like no one I have ever seen.  She is the real-deal when it comes to a Proud Crazy Cat Lady!  Who ever edited this "How To" video made excellent choices, delivering to us some really funny moments (and good tips on how to massage your cat!)


YouTube...You Makin' My Dreams Come True...Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment