Monday, April 25, 2011

Tommy-Cat Vs. Paper Towel

My partner Evan and Tommy-Cat where BOTH feeling frisky. 

Evan found a stick and paper towel.  Tommy found his spot...

Let the Games Begin!

"Oh this is just too good to be true!!  Paper Towel on a STICK!!!"


I'm an Artist so I always have paper towel rolls laying about...or I should say I DID have paper towel rolls laying about.  Once Tommy-Cat came into my life I only have shredded up rolls...man o man can this boy shred!


So much balance and form!  I think he's secretly been doing Yoga to prepare for this moment :-)


He's trying to play it cool and not give into the taunting...


ATTACK!!!!!!


He has managed to get most of it, but Tommy will not leave any paper towel un-touched by is pointy ol' paws.


GAME OVER...Tommy WINS!





Please visit http://EmpathicAmanda.com for more information on my Art and Tarot Reading services.



 





Or get a FREE Reading using the  Empathic Mystic Online Tarot by visiting http://EmpathicMystic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment